What we do
Supporting both commissioners and providers of public services within an increasingly challenging economic context is our core offer to market.
For providers of Transport & Accessibility Solutions we offer a range of products and services
- Business Model Redesign – migration from discretionary public investment to sustainable traded revenue
- Leadership – getting the best from your people with Chief Executive level leadership
- Collaborative Service Delivery – working with partner providers to add value to commissioned services
- Investment Negotiation – securing external interest in your business
- Process Reengineering –providing leaner, more cost effective systems
For commissioners of Transport & Accessibility Solutions we offer a number of products and services
- Local Market Redesign –providing efficiency benefits by commissioning more integrated delivery models
- Franchising in the Community – how to engage grass roots providers in franchised networks
- Transition Management – reducing overhead costs in service delivery
- Provider Audits –ensuring compliance and raising standards
- Customer Service Improvements –improving satisfaction by providing more accessible information and services
We provide transformational support to commissioners of Social Care Services. Our experience providing Healthwatch Directorship, in-house and out sourced Care provision as well as Occupational Therapy service redesign places us in a unique market position to deliver significant benefits for clients.
- Redesigning the customer pathway – transforming high touch to low touch services by automation and self-service solutions, while retaining discretion regarding complex cases
- Building ‘local community markets’ – adding value in the social care supply chain by supplementing commercial provision with community-based infrastructure and delivery
- Developing blended delivery models- bespoke to clients’ needs, we co-produce hybrid, in-house and external service designs to achieve cost effective, high quality, low risk and customer focused personalised outcomes.
We support providers of transport and accessibility services by delivering the following training courses. Our focus is on ensuring participants minimise risk and maximise benefit from all the services they deliver to the local community.
- Bus service Licencing –Section 19, Section 22 or PSV – and how does it affect the compliance of your organisation?
- Information Management and Record Keeping – how to develop performance management systems to ensure compliance and develop your business.
- On Site Audits – to ensure your organisation is ‘fit for purpose’ and risk-free, necessary for those organisations planning to tender for contracts for the first time.
- Technical Dissemination – how do changes in legislation, regulation and policy affect your business?